The House of LaRose is committed to conducting it's operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible and befitting of a good corporate neighbor and citizen. In accordance with this the House of LaRose complies with all environmental laws and manages it's business in a manner that minimizes the impact of it's operations on the environment.
House of LaRose initiatives that help reduce the company impact on the environment:
- Recycle all paper, glass, aluminium and cardboard used in the facility
- Re-engineered cooling system resulting in a 10% reduction in energy usage
- Purchase all energy star servers, laptops, desktops, printers and monitors.
- Recycle all unused computer equipment: cellphones, batteries and other electronics
- Reduced number of computer servers from 28 to 4; resulting in reduction of electricity required for operations and cooling
- Recycle all fleet maintenance material including: batteries, tires, lubricants and vehicle parts
- Use an electronic warehouse management system that has eliminated all paper usage for order selection and inventory processes